All Performed by YOU on Live Patients
Francis Jones, DDS, MBA, FACD, FICD
Dr. Jones is a Full Time Faculty member of University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) School of Dental Medicine since 2005. He is Attending faculty member to UCLA/Harbor Medical Center GPR/Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Department, and Adjunct Associate Professor College of Oral Health Sciences, University of Technology, Kingston, Jamaica. He is a Fellow of the International College of Dentists (FICD) and the American College of Dentists (FACD). He has been surgically placing implants since 1991.
Power Up Your Skills!
By performing procedures under the supervision of our qualified faculty. You will plan and perform treatment on pre-screened patients according to your experience and level of training. This course will expand your comfort zone regardless of your skill level, enabling you to incorporate new and valuable techniques into your practice. This course emphasizes real-world execution from implant placement, alveolar ridge expansion, crestal and lateral wall sinus graft augmentation.
- Sinus lift surgery
- Advanced bone graft techniques
- Ridge split techniques
- Implant placement piezo surgery
- Treatment planning cases
- CGF membrane and sticky bone
- Implant Placement Techniques
- Piezo-electric Surgery Technique
- Centrifuge Techniques for Fibrin Membrane and sticky bone
- Harvesting Technique of Growth Factors
- Ridge Split Techniques with Implant Placement
- Socket Grafts
- Sinus Elevation Techniques
- Lateral Window
- Crestal Membrane Elevation
- Membrane Repair Techniques
- Flab Design and Suturing Techniques
Doctors beginning to place implants or those who wish to improve surgical skills and learn advanced techniques utilized in implant placement and grafting.
Solo chair: $11,995
Share a chair: $9,950
$500 Early Bird registration discount
Lunch and dinner included
*must be paid 30 days in advance
Each chair will have a dedicated faculty member
30 days or more, 100% refundable
Less than 30 days $500 dlls. non-refundable fee
Credit Hours: 35 CEU
Subject code: 690 implants