Soft Tissue Management for Teeth and Implants - The Complete Course
Soft Tissue Management
for Teeth and Implants
The Complete Course
Gain the knowledge to confidently and predictably choose the best technique to reach your treatment goals with our 2-day in person event!
The biggest advantage of this program is how each topic and technique are covered in a clear step-by-step approach. This makes this course a valuable resource to clinicians of varying levels of expertise in the field.
Success in restorative and implant dentistry is highly dependent on soft tissue health. This course will first review the determinants that are necessary to establish mucogingival health and stability. This will be followed by a review of the diagnosis, treatment planning, and decision making process for managing different soft tissue defects around teeth and implants.
A focus will then be made on the different techniques involved in soft tissue harvest and grafting around teeth and implants. This will be done didactically first followed by hands-on exercises to implement these techniques.
Participants who complete this course should be able to diagnose, plan and treat a variety recession and mucogingival deficiency cases.
- Soft tissue requirements for teeth and dental implants
- Diagnosis and classification of soft tissue defects
- Materials, grafts, and armamentarium
- Decision making in soft tissue grafting
- Suturing and importance of microsurgery
- Harvesting techniques for autogenous tissue:
- Connective tissue harvest from palate
- Free gingival graft harvest from palate
- Tuberosity harvest
- Harvesting from retromolar area and edentulous ridges
- Techniques for treatment of recession
- Techniques for mucogingival deficiencies
- Techniques for volume deficiencies
- Post-operative care and medications
Early Bird: $2,495.00
Cancel 2 weeks or more prior to course date for 100% refund.
Under 2 weeks NON-REFUNDABLE
Credit Hours : Lecture (8 CE hours), Participation (8 CE hours)
Subject code : 490 - Periodontics