Soft Tissue for Implants Hands-on Workshop
Soft Tissue Management
for Teeth and Implants
The Complete Course
Replicate predictable results with soft tissues for teeth and implants.
The biggest advantage of this program is how each topic and technique are covered in a clear step-by-step approach. This makes this course a valuable resource to clinicians of varying levels of expertise in the field.
- Understand the determinants of mucogingival health and stability around implants
- How to diagnose soft tissue deficiencies, when to intervene, and how to treatment plan accordingly
- Comprehend the importance of proper suturing technique and microsurgery
- How to harvest soft tissue grafts predictably
- Understand and visualize the step by step protocol for soft tissue techniques
Practical hands on to learn various soft and hard tissue augmentation techniques.
HANDS ON EXERCISE
- Microsurgical suturing exercises
- Harvest of autogenous tissue
- Apically positioned flaps
- Free gingival graft
- Rotated palatal pedicle
- Tunneling with CTG
Early Bird: $1,395.00
Cancel 2 weeks or more prior to course date for 100% refund.
Under 2 weeks NON-REFUNDABLE
Credit Hours : Lecture (8 CE hours), Participation (8 CE hours)
Subject code : 490 - Periodontics