Single Tooth to
Utilizing 3D imaging (CBCT) in diagnosing and developing treatment plans is critical to any clinician’s treatment outcomes. Demonstrating the differences between 2D and 3D images in accurate diagnosis is demonstrated with audience participation.
Clinical treatments including restorations, perio therapy and surgery are greatly enhanced with dental lasers. This course will focus on the advantages of treating soft tissue with dental lasers. Safe use of soft tissue lasers especially when combined with PRF creates a better experience for the clinician and the patient and enhances the wound healing effects for the patient.
Come early to take advantage of the hands-on opportunities: Implants in the clinical practice is often the most practical and successful treatment for the patient missing one or more teeth. We will discuss the engineering of implants, the clinical indications for implants and the techniques for placing implants in most clinical scenarios. As 70% of all implants are placed for a single tooth restoration, we will focus most of our attention here.
September 23, 2022 | Friday
- 7:30am - 12:00pm: Lecture
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm: Lecture
- Understand safety and efficacy of 3D imaging vs 2D imaging
- Improving diagnosis and treatment plans
- Understanding laser wavelengths and clinical applications of soft tissue lasers
- Understanding the design of implants on the success of the restoration
- Being comfortable with the surgical placement of a dental implant
- Being comfortable talking to patients about new techniques such as PRF and utilizing newer technologies such as lasers
48hrs prior to course 100% refundable.
Credit Hours: 8CE
AGD Subject Code: 690 Implants
Regional Sales Manager