SIMPLIFYING GBR with Sticky Bone
Maximize Osteogenic Potential with Autologous Growth Factors
Dr. John Ku
Dr. John Ku is licensed dentist in District of Columbia and Virginia. He offers a variety of services utilizing digital dentistry, including dental implants, veneers, tooth extractions, dental cleanings, crowns, bridges, root canals, and dental fillings as part of his practice.
Dr. Ku is a member of ICOI, GDIA, and WAUPS, which are world renowned organizations for dental implants and surgeries.
How to incorporate Autologous Growth Factors into your surgical practice in implant surgeries and GBR.
This course will introduce the clinical benefits of using concentrated growth factors (CGF) to enhance healing and maturation of hard and soft tissue. Clinicians are faced with various challenges in bone grafting procedures including socket grafts, horizontal and vertical ridge augmentations, as well as sinus augmentation procedures. We will introduce and evaluate the ease of clinical use and effectiveness of Sticky Bone and CGF.
8:00am - 4:00pm
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of guided bone regeneration, flap-management, and suturing
- Appreciate the advanced techniques in StickyBone™ protocol
- Apply Autologous Concentrated Growth Factors and Stick Bone™ in surgical procedures
- Phlebotomy Practice
- How to prepare Stick Bone™ and CGF/PRF
- Incision, Flap Release/Advancement,and Suturing Practice on a Pig Jaw
Credit Hours: 7 CEU
Subject code: 690 implants