MegaGen North America Scientific Meeting
2022 MegaGen America
North America Scientific Meeting
Overcoming clinical obstacles for predictable patient outcomes
Join us for our very first MegaGen North America Scientific Meeting!
Take your practice to the next step by learning the latest trends
from renowned speakers from across the globe!
Check below for the schedule:
MAIN LINE UP
Dr. Ehab Moussa (Half Day)
Partial Extraction therapy: Concept, Technique, and Application
Dr. Salah Huwais (Full Day)
Ossedensification level 1
Dr. Tomas Linkivičius (Half Day)
Arian Deutsch, CDT & Dr, Ben Ross (Half Day)
Hands On Precision Beyond Automation
Dr. Michael Tran & Dr. Daniel Domigue (Half Day)
Digital with Photogrammetry
Digital Workflows for full arch
Ehab Moussa, DDS, MSD
Partial Extraction Therapy - The New Gold Standard in Implant Dentistry
Salah Huwais, DDS
Osseodensification - Why? When? & Where?
- Understand The scientific principal of Osseodensification.
- Understand bone plasticity biomechanics and its clinical advantages.
- Discuss Osseodensification effect on total implant stability, healing, and what it means biomechanically and histologically (BIC, Bone volume)
- Learn how bone can be enhanced with adequate instrumentation.
- Learn sub-crestal sinus lift protocols.
- Learn how Osseodensification can change the minimum amount of bone needed to predictably place an implant utilizing the Plus1 protocol.
- Learn how to optimize their implant practice and create more with less.
Achraf Souayah, DDS
Comprehensive Computer-aided Full Arch Case Management:
The Bone & Soft Tissue Dilemma
Tomas Linkevičius, DDS, Dip Pros, PhD
Zero Bone Loss Concepts
Immediate & Delayed Implant Approach
It is suggested that thin tissues might be thickened during implant placement, thus reducing bone resorption. If bone height is not sufficient, vertical augmentation of the soft tissue is recommended with different materials - autograft, a xenograft or a dermis-derived allograft.
We will discuss: Why we should do immediate? Why immediate is still considered risky? What is prosthetically-guided immediates? Why immediates are successful? Type A, B, C immediates and others.
- Learn how to develop and maintain crestal bone stability around delayed and immediate implants
Kwang Bum Park, DDS, MS, PhD
Implant Design: It Ain't Over 'Till It's Over
- Understand the biologic concepts for hard and soft tissue regeneration and maintenance
- Understand common short and long-term complications in implant treatment
- Understand the key design features that are important in implant design
Seung Yeup Lee, DDS
Considerable Factors for Choosing an Implant System;
What is Your Choice?
Learn how to select the best implants in various situations to optimize clinical results
Arian Deutsch, CDT, DTG
& Ben B. Ross DMD, FACP
Overcoming Clinical Obstacles with a Predictable,
Patient Maintained Solution
Sam Omar, DDS
Planning From Macro to Micro, Bigger Benefits
and Smaller Risks in Digital Implantology
Isaac Tawil, DDS, MS
Simplified Solutions to the Sinus!
- Undestanding osseodensification techniques for sinus applications
- Appreciate freehanded vs guided methods
- Comprehend the software and components and of three dimensional guidance for implant placement
- Employing proper tools for guided surgery
- Utilization of Static and dynamic Guided Ossedensification sinus solutions
Jongcheol Kim, DDS, PhD
& Jonathan Kang, DDS, MS
Facilitation of Full Mouth Rehabilitation Using
Innovative Technologies of The Next Generation CBCT
- Clinical implications of high resolution large FOV CBCT in both diagnosis and restoration
- Clinical implications of 3D face scan
- To use CBCT as a powerful restorative device in extensive reconstruction cases
Salah Huwais, DDS
Osseodensification Level 1 - Optimize the Site, Optimize the Outcome
- Compaction Autografting technique.
- Review Densification Guide for any implant system.
- Site optimization utilizing the Densah® Bur to increase Implant Stability.
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Autografting, Lateral Ridge Expansion, Immediate Implant Placement, Guided Expansion Graft Procedures.
- Densify After Cut (DAC) Protocol.
- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol.
- Review biomechanical, histological, and long-term clinical evidence of Osseodensification
- Learn and practice the Clinical Versatility of Osseodensification:
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
- Lateral Ridge Expansion
- Immediate Implant Placement with OD
- Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
- How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method
- The effect of Osseodensification on implanttotal stability development for early and immediate loading
- Risk assessment and avoiding complications
- Hands-on practical training utilizing actual bone specimens and simulation models
Ehab Moussa, DDS, MSD
Partial Extraction therapy: Concept, Technique, & Application
Tomas Linkevičius, DDS,Dip Pros, PhD
Zero Bone Loss Concept & Immediate Implant Applications
Arian Deutsch, CDT, DTG
& Ben B. Ross DMD,FACP
Telescopic Solutions - Feel the Precision
Additive and subtractive automated manufacturing processes have impacted implant dentistry and made efficient what used to be laborious and time-consuming technical work. One solution stands in stark contrast to this reality and requires a complex machine that mills while incorporating tactile, audio, and visual feedback while simultaneously adjusting feed rate, milling pressure, speed, and direction for the best possible resulting surface quality...Hand Milling. Learn about this technique that has stood the test of time and is still producing a better result than any automated milling technology.
- Experience the precision of telescopic implant solutions
- Understand why telescopic implant solutions are gaining popularity
- Comprehend the workflow for obtaining a verified master implant impression
- Learn exciting new printable materials for temporary and final restorations
Michael Tran, DDS & Daniel Domingue DDS
Digital Workflows for Full Arch
Extra MegaGen Night Ticket (+1) (10/1): $200*
Standard, NASM Main Event (10/1), Includes 1 MegaGen Night Ticket: $795
Hands On Ticket** (9/30): $795*
Versah Hands On Ticket (9/30): $1,199*** (Sold out)
*Must be purchased with Main Event ticket.
**Single entry to specified hands on workshop. Limited to 1 ticket per attendee
***Versah Hands On Course tickets can only be purchased through Versah
Cancel 2 weeks or more prior to course date: 100% refund
Under 2 weeks: NON-REFUNDABLE
Lecture / Lecture & Hands On
Friday, Sept 30: 4 and 7 CE Hours, Participation, AGD subject code 690
Saturday, Oct 1: Earn up to 8 CE Hours, Lecture, AGD subject code 690
HOTEL RESERVATION (ROOM BLOCK)
Click here for reservation
Date & Time
September 30, 2022
October 1, 2022
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Gainey Ranch
Scottsdale AZ 85258