The Power of Implant Dentistry
Implant and Prosthetic Treatment Planning
- Meeting 47
Singles, Bridges to Full-Arch —
When, Where, and Why!
Analog plus digital and telescopic solutions
This program is aimed at helping clinicians by discussing treatment planning and decision-making processes, from replacing the single anterior missing tooth to the fully edentulous arch and beyond. We will discuss how digital dentistry has impacted these processes and how you can leverage it to benefit your patients and your bottom line.
1. What are some of the determinants for keeping bone around implants?
2. When implants are not the chosen solution, what are some alternatives?
3. Do all patients need “anchored teeth,” or will some fare better with removable and telescopic alternatives?
4. When should cantilevers be used on implants? Are they the same as teeth?
5. How to balance patient preferences with clinical factors and financial realities? Is digital dentistry the answer?
- Define the benefits and advantages of dental implants in multiple phases of dentistry
- Identify non-conventional treatment planning options with and without dental implants
- Illustrate clinical and laboratory techniques for fixed and removable restorations with and without dental implants
- Practice how to better communicate with your partner dental laboratory
Registration: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Presentation: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
*Continental Breakfast and Lunch Buffet Provided
$125 per person for doctors and staff, and is payable by credit card or check before the day of the event.
Call with credit card info:
724.327.4553 or Toll free: 888.868.6684
Send in a check:
Make check payable to: Jesse & Frichtel Dental Labs
Mail payment to:
Jesse & Frichtel Dental Labs
1861 Golden Mile Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15239
Refunds are available if cancellation is requested
before January 27, 2023.
Please contact J&F for refund information.
Credit Hours : 6 CEU
Subject code : 690 implants
Audience: GP/Prosth, OMS, Perio