All Performed by YOU on Live Patients
David Suh, DDS
Dr. Suh was selected as an America’s Top Dentist in General Dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and The American College of Oral Implantology, the International Congress of Oral Implantology, Harbor Dental Society, and the Orange County Dental Society.
Power Up Your Skills!
By performing procedures under the supervision of our qualified faculty. You will plan and perform treatment on pre-screened patients according to your experience and level of training. This course will expand your comfort zone regardless of your skill level, enabling you to incorporate new and valuable techniques into your practice. This course emphasizes real-world execution from implant placement, alveolar ridge expansion, crestal and lateral wall sinus graft augmentation.
- Sinus lift surgery
- Advanced bone graft techniques
- Ridge split techniques
- Implant placement piezo surgery
- Treatment planning cases
- CGF membrane and sticky bone
- Implant Placement Techniques
- Piezo-electric Surgery Technique
- Centrifuge Techniques for Fibrin Membrane and sticky bone
- Harvesting Technique of Growth Factors
- Ridge Split Techniques with Implant Placement
- Socket Grafts
- Sinus Elevation Techniques
- Lateral Window
- Crestal Membrane Elevation
- Membrane Repair Techniques
- Flab Design and Suturing Techniques
Doctors beginning to place implants or those who wish to improve surgical skills and learn advanced techniques utilized in implant placement and grafting.
Solo chair: $11,995
Share a chair: $9,950
$500 Early Bird registration discount
Lunch and dinner included
*must be paid 30 days in advance
Each chair will have a dedicated faculty member
30 days or more, 100% refundable
Less than 30 days $500 dlls. non-refundable fee
Credit Hours: 32 CEU
Subject code: 690 implants