Implant Accelerator Advanced
Hard Soft & Titanium
Dr. Jin Y Kim
Dr. Kim is currently a consultant to four major dental implant companies and to a US surgical device manufacturer.
Dr. John Ku
Dr. Ku’s primary interests are in digital dentistry and implant dentistry. Dr. Ku completed a series of implant courses with GDIA and earned his fellowship.
Dr. Andrew Hamilton
Dr. Andrew has graduated from and is an alumnus of the Kois Center program in Seattle, and is on the faculty of the Global Dental Implant Academy (GDIA).
Fundamentals of Implantology
2-day Intensive Didactic Course and Hands-on Course
- Facially and prosthetically driven treatment planning
- Single implant to full arch (FP1 / FP3) implant planning
- Kois principles applied in implantology
- Use of digital tools
Restorative Design & Maintenance
- Implant restoration design elements for “No Bone Loss”
- Communication keys with the lab technician
- Critical considerations in the esthetic zone
- All surgical fundamentals an implant clinician needs to know
- Art of immediate implants
- Bone sets the tone; Soft tissue is the issue.
- Tips for successful implant surgery from single to full arch
Credit Hours: 14CEU
Subject code: 690 implants