Mexico Live Surgery Course
Dr. Isaac D. Tawil
Dr. Tawil is a MINEC Ambassador (MegaGen International Network of Educators and Clinicians), a member of MINEC USA and sits on the Digital Dental USA Society board of directors, a Diplomat of the International Academy of Dental Implantology and the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics.
Dr. Scott D. Ganz
Dr. Ganz was one of the first surgical prosthodontists to place implants in the US and participated in the development of the certification process for the American College of Prosthodontists to train specialists to surgically place dental implants.
AIE is designed to promote exceptional skills to surgeons who wish to acquire superior implant dental techniques. Our faculty have extensive implant experience and are experts in educating you with the latest innovations and ethical models.
This intensive Four-day Live Surgery is limited to twelve clinicians and gives you the opportunity and confidence to practice innovative approaches to bone regeneration, tissue engineering, sinus lift techniques, implant placement, and other surgical procedures. Patients are pre-selected with various levels of surgical complexity to match your clinical skills. All surgeries are performed at the free dental clinic.
All participants receive temporary work permits from the Mexican Department of Health. Participants can place between 15 to 35 implants depending on the complexity of the cases and doctors' skill level.
We hope you will join us in our mission to improve the quality of life of our patients and benefit from this unique opportunity.
- Implant Placement Techniques including immediate extraction
- Piezo-electric Surgery Technique
- Centrifuge Techniques for Fibrin Membrane and Sticky Bone
- Harvesting Techniques with Implant Placement
- Advanced Bone Grafting
- Titanium Mesh
- Mega ISQ readings with Osstell
- Socket Preservation
- Partial Extraction Therapy (root membrane/socket shield)
- Sinus Elevation Techniques - Lateral Window and Crestal Membrane
- Sinus Membrane Repair Techniques
- Flap Design and Suturing Techniques
- Grind teeth into bone grafting material with Smart Dentin Grinder
- 3rd Molar Extraction
- Soft Tissue Grafting
- Guided surgery static, Navigation (not available at all courses)
4 day option $16,995 all on X
4 day option $14,995 private chair
4 day option $11,995 share a chair
$500 Early Bird registration
*Must pay 30 days in advance
Each chair will have a dedicated faculty member
60 days or more: full refund
Less than 60 days: $1,000.00 non-refundable, applicable to future courses
Credit Hours: 35 CEU
Subject Code: 690 implants