in Implant Dentistry
The Complete Technique Course
Dr. Ehab Moussa obtained his bachelor’s degree in dentistry from Alexandria University, Egypt, in 2009. He then joined his father in a specialty practice that focused on dental implant rehabilitation. In 2012, Dr. Moussa proceeded to join the periodontics fellowship program at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) in Cleveland, Ohio where he pursued his master’s degree and residency in periodontics after completing his fellowship. A year later, Dr. Moussa completed the implant restoration fellowship program at Louisiana State University in New Orleans, Louisiana.
This event is for clinicians with
various degrees of experience.
Be sure to join us if:
You have faced challenges when it comes to growing bone predictably in implant dentistry
You have attended CE in the past but still face inconsistencies when growing bone for dental implants.
You have experienced high complication rates and/or have experienced severe complications when it comes to bone augmentation in implant
Or if you have had success in the past with bone augmentation but are looking to take your skills to the next level.
The main advantage of our program is how each topic and technique are covered in a clear step-by-step approach. This makes our course a valuable resource to clinicians of varying levels of expertise in the field.
- Understand the factors necessary for the success of any bone grafting procedure
- How to diagnose and classify bone defects based on a proposed classification
- How to manage buccal and lingual flaps for predictable primary closure
- How to harvest particulate autogenous bone and autogenous bone blocks
- How to manage vertical and horizontal defects based on presented decision trees
- How to avoid complications and protocols for their management
- Principles of bone augmentation
- Defect classification
- Flap management and suturing
- Decision trees for vertical and horizontal bone augmentation
- Autogenous bone harvest from tuberosity, ramus, and atypical sites
- Step by step techniques: Ridge preservation for compromised sockets,
- Ridge expansion, Ridge splitting, GBR with resorbable barriers stabilized with tacks, GBR with resorbable barriers stabilized with sutures, Titanium mesh, Khoury technique
- Clinical case review
- Post-op management
- Ridge splitting with implant placement and veneer grafting
- GBR with resrobable barrier stabilized with tacks
- GBR with resorbable barriers stabilized with sutures
- Titanium mesh for vertical augmentation
- Ramus block harvest
- Khoury technique
- Labial and lingual flap release
Early Bird: $2,395.00
Cancel 2 weeks or more prior to course date for 100% refund.
Under 2 weeks NON-REFUNDABLE
Credit Hours : Lecture (8 CE hours), Participation (8 CE hours)
Subject code : 490 - Periodontics